- Offers help, information and guidance to members of the public who would like to find out more about volunteering or find a voluntary role.
- Assists VCOs with recruitment of volunteers.
- Offers training, guidance and advice to VCOs on recruitment, retention, management and support of volunteers.
- Provides DBS checking opportunities at the Orchard building.
- Promotes team projects and skills projects that will assist VCOs to local companies wanting to achieve their CSR objectives.
- Promotes volunteering in the Basingstoke and Deane area. We are available to attend local events - Careers Fairs, Information days, Volunteer Awareness day, Job Clubs and Job Centre Training sessions.
Here to help
If you would like to volunteer locally or if your organisation would like any help or support from the Volunteer Centre to advertise roles, develop volunteering or some guidance on good practice, including DBS checks, please contact Sarah or Vicki or call 01256 423 850.
We look forward to hearing from you,
Sarah & Vicki
The Volunteer Centre
Checkout our Facebook page for regular updates ....